başaracağı kesin olan ne demek?
- Sure fire.
- Kur'an'ın yüz on dört bölümünden her biri
- kur’an ’ın yüz on dört bölümünden her biri.
- Kur'an-I Kerim'in 114 bölümünden her biri.
- In a sure manner; safely; certainly.
- Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.
- Physically secure or dependable; 'a sure footing'; 'was on sure ground' certain not to fail; 'a sure hand on the throttle' infallible or unfailing; 'a sure sign of one's commitment' worthy of trust or confidence; 'a sure friend'.
- Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- Definitely or positively ; 'the results are surely encouraging'; 'she certainly is a hard worker'; 'it's going to be a good day for sure'; 'they are coming, for certain'; 'they thought he had been killed sure enough'; 'he'll win sure as shooting'; 'they sure smell good'; 'sure he'll come'.
- Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.
başaracağı tahmin edilmeyen
- To come off badly.
- To turn out crabs.
- To fall through.
- Kati, maktu
- Şüphe ve duraksamaya yer bırakmayan veya geri dönülmeyen
- Değişmez, mutlak
- For certain.
- Clean- cut.
- Olmak eyleminin şimdiki zaman ortacı.
- Pron. one.