trioic polygamous ne demek?
- Trioik poligami
- Trioic polygamous.
- Üç kişiden oluşan.
- The secondary, or episodical, movement of a minuet or scherzo, as in a sonata or symphony, or of a march, or of various dance forms; not limited to three parts or instruments.
- Musical composition for three performers three people considered as a unit a set of three similar things considered as a unit three performers or singers who perform together.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
- Musical composition for three performers.
- Three performers or singers who perform together.
- Set of three similar things considered as a unit.
- Three people considered as a unit.
- Three singers with guitars singing boleros, sons, guarachas and other songs : this formation was popularized during 20ties of the 20th century.
- Bkz. poligam
- Çok eşli