superior commission of arbitrage ne demek?
- Yüksek yargıcı kurulu
- Altı ile üstü arasındaki uzaklık çok olan
- Belirli bir yere göre daha yukarıda bulunan
- Güçlü, etkili, şiddetli.
- Derece veya makamı bakımından üstün.
- Normal değerlerin üstünde olan, çok
- Erdemli, faziletli.
- Toplum içinde para, ün vb. bakımından üstünlüğü olan.
- Yukarıda, üst tarafta olan yer
- One who is higher than another in rank or position; one who is the head of a monastery or convent.
- Fevkinde, daha üstün
- Üstünlük taslayan
- Ala, üstün, faik
- Üst, üstün kimse, başrahip
- Daha yüksek
superior board of disciplin
- Üst disiplin kurulu
- Ismarlamak, sipariş vermek
- Tayin etmek
- Kurul, komisyon
- Görevlendirmek, yetkilendirmek
- Görev, vazife, iş
- Komisyon ücreti, yüzdelik
- Rütbe, mevki
- Salahiyetname, emirname
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
superiorsuperior board of disciplinsuperior classsuperior commission of conciliationsuperior conjunctionsuperior council of disciplinesuperior courtsuperior forcesuperior in numbersuperior planetsuperimposesuperimpose onsuperimpose tosuperimposedsuperimposed printcommissioncommission agentcommission brokercommission businesscommission ecommission feecommission housecommission merchantcommission of deliverycommission of inquirycommissarcommissariatcommissariescommissarycommissary store