stepaj ne demek?
- Kalçayı fazla gererek dizin kalkmasına neden olan, bacağın penduler düşmesiyle oluşan yürüme şekli.
- Steppage gait.
- Bk. bozkır
- (--ped, --ping) adım atmak
- At Eton College, England, a shallow step dividing the court into an inner and an outer portion.
- The act of changing location by raising the foot and setting it down; 'he walked with unsteady steps' support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway; 'he paused on the bottom step' a solid block joined to the beams in which the heel of a ship's mast or capstan is fixed a short distance; 'it's only a step to the drugstore' move or proceed as if by steps into a new situation; 'She stepped into a life of luxury'; 'he won't step into his father's footsteps' place in its step shift or move by taking a step; 'step back' put down or press the foot, place the foot; 'For fools rush in where angels fear to tread'; 'step on the brake' walk a short distance to a specified place or in a specified manner; 'step over to the blackboard' move with one's feet in a specific manner; 'step lively' furnish with steps; 'The architect wants to step the terrace' cause to execute a single command.
- Any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; 'the situation called for strong measures'; 'the police took steps to reduce crime'.
- The distance covered by a step; 'he stepped off ten paces from the old tree and began to dig'.
- The act of changing location by raising the foot and setting it down; 'he walked with unsteady steps'.
- Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway; 'he paused on the bottom step'.
- Relative position in a graded series; 'always a step behind'; 'subtle gradations in color'; 'keep in step with the fashions'.
- Basamak eylemi
- basamak eylemi