step aside ne demek?
- Kenara çekilmek, çekilmek, istifa etmek
- Basamak eylemi
- basamak eylemi
- Bk. bozkır antilobu
- Un, et ve bamya ile yapılan bir Arap yemeği.
- Bulamaç adı verilen yemek.
- Something spoken aside; as, a remark made by a stageplayer which the other players are not supposed to hear.
- Line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage in reserve; not for immediate use; 'started setting aside money to buy a car'; 'put something by for her old age'; 'has a nestegg tucked away for a rainy day' on or to one side; 'step aside'; 'stood aside to let him pass'; 'threw the book aside'; 'put her sewing aside when he entered' out of the way ; 'brush the objections aside'; 'pushed all doubts away' placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose; 'had a feeling of being set apart'; 'quality sets it apart'; 'a day set aside for relaxing'.
- Line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
- Message that departs from the main subject.
- On or to one side; 'step aside'; 'stood aside to let him pass'; 'threw the book aside'; 'put her sewing aside when he entered'.
- Out of the way ; 'brush the objections aside'; 'pushed all doubts away'.
- Not taken into account or excluded from consideration; 'these problems apart, the country is doing well'; 'all joking aside, I think you're crazy'.
- In a different direction; 'turn aside'; 'turn away one's face'; 'glanced away'.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
step actionstep antilobustep backstep back relaystep backwardstepstep brotherstep by stepstep by step processingstep childsteadstead ayıracıstead gevrekliğisteadfaststeadfast stedfastasideaside dayanıklıaside dayanıklı çelikaside dayanıklı çimentoaside dayanıklı emayeaside dayanıklılıkaside dirençliaside dirençsizaside fromaside karşı dayanıklıasidasidaminüriasiasi gençasi gençlikasiaasia minor