si ne demek?
- Gam dizisinde la ile do arasındaki ses.
- Bu sesi gösteren nota işareti.
- Silisyum elementinin simgesi.
- Silisyumun simgesi.
- Syllable applied, in solmization, to the note B; more recently, to the seventh tone of any major diatonic scale.
- It was added to Guido's scale by Le Maire about the end of the 17th century.
- International System of Units.
- Systeme International The international system of unit measurement.
- The International System of Units, which is based on seven fundamental quantities: the meter , kilogram , second , kelvin , ampere , mole , and candela.
- The International symbol for the metric unit used by the United States.
- Statutory Instruments.
- This system is Canada's official system of measurement The metre and the Hertz are among the units used in this system.
- Systems Integrator.
- Abbreviation for silicon Generally used in detectors Good for short wavelengths only.
- Science Instrument.
- Honda abbreviation for Sport Induction Si models are the top of the line cars.
- Complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists; fundamental quantities are length and mass and time and electric current and temperature and amount of matter and luminous intensity ; 'Today the United States is the only country in the world not totally committed to the Systeme International d'Unites'.
- Tetravalent nonmetallic element; next to oxygen it is the most abundant element in the earth's crust; occurs in clay and feldspar and granite and quartz and sand; used as a semiconductor in transistors.
- The syllable naming the seventh note of any musical scale in solmization.
- The international abbreviation for the International System of Units or metric system.
- Abbreviation for International System of Units.
- Acronym for System Internationale , the metric measurement system For technical drawings using the SI units, the millimeter , meter , and the kilometer are the most common units of measure The international organization that established the metric standard is the International Standards Organization.
- Abbreviation for Standard International The name given to the standard metric system of units.
- Si notası, gamın yedinci notası (bu notaya ti de denilir).
- [si bÃ©mol] adj. B flat (Music).