serebral apse ne demek?
- Cerebral abscess
- Bkz. serebral
- Beyin ile ilgili
- Beyne ait
- Beyin kanaması.
- Cerebral apoplexy.
- Cerebral agraphia
- İrin yuvası
- Doku veya organlarda, onların zararına meydana gelen bir boşluk içerisinde ve etrafı sınırlı yerel irin birikimi veya irin kütlesi, irinli şiş.
- In early churches the Eastern apse was occupied by seats for the bishop and clergy.
- The bishop's seat or throne, in ancient churches.
- Semicircular projection, roofed with a half-dome, at the east end of a church behind the altar Smaller subsidiary apses may be found around the choir or transepts Also known as an exedra The adjective is apsidal.
- Vaulted extension or projection, usually from a choir or chapel and generally circular or polygonal in shape; Rounded and usually of a chancel or chapel.
- Eastern end of a church, generally semicircular, in which the altar is housed.
- Part of a building projecting outward, usually semicircular in shape When it is part of a church, it is located at the eastern end.