senmek ne demek?
- Tazeliğini yitirmek, büzülmek, pörsümek (meyve, bitki vb.)
- "sabah kötü şans, öğleden sonra iyi şans" özel anlamına sahip rokuyo (altı günden oluşan bir hafta) Japon takviminin 6 gününden biri (bugün ayrıca Sakimake, Senpu, Senbu diye de söylenir)
- Teklik ikinci kişiyi gösteren söz.
- Japanese coin, worth about one half of a cent.
- Fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia; equal to one hundredth of a yen or rupiah or riel.
- Special Educational Needs A child is said to have a special educational need if he/she finds it more difficult to learn than most children of the same age.
- Special Educational Needs This denotes any child that has been identified as having some form of educational need either as a result of learning difficulty or if they are deemed as particularly bright or gifted These children receive additional support either from within the school or outside agencies.
- Special Educational Needs Because of physical or sensory difficulties or due to behaviour or learning problems, some children have more difficulty in learning than average pupils All pupils are 'assessed' early in their school career and those who have particular difficulties may come within the SEN range Additional funds will be allocated following an annual audit of such children in each school.
- Special Educational Needs.