river bank ne demek?
- Irmak kenarı, nehir kıyısı
- Havza, ırmak bölgesi
- Irmak yatağı.
- Nehir yatağı
- Çoğunlukla parklarda ve bahçelerde oturulacak sıra.
- Bk. sığdip
- Park bench.
- Bench; a high seat, or seat of distinction or judgment; a tribunal or court.
- Mound, pile, or ridge of earth, raised above the surrounding level; hence, anything shaped like a mound or ridge of earth; as, a bank of clouds; a bank of snow.
- Steep acclivity, as the slope of a hill, or the side of a ravine.
- Financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; 'he cashed a check at the bank'; 'that bank holds the mortgage on my home'.
- The margin of a watercourse; the rising ground bordering a lake, river, or sea, or forming the edge of a cutting, or other hollow.
- Sloping land ; 'they pulled the canoe up on the bank'; 'he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents'.