pos. ne demek?
- Positive, possessive.
- Gür ve uzun (bıyık).
- Point of Service Plan.
- Point-of-Sale Terminal: A type of computer terminal used to collect and store retail sales data Wireless POS terminals are used for remote or temporary locations.
- Point of Service Option An insurance plan option utilized by some HMOs to allow patients to see physicians outside of the HMO for an increased cost.
- Point of Sale also, Point of Service.
- Point of Service Plans.
- Point of Sale.
- Point of Service A provision that would allow patients in certain managed care plans which limit choice of doctors and hospitals to seek treatment outside the plans Patients who use this option would pay more.
- Point Of Sale - Refers to computer equipment and software specialized for retail point of sale, particularly cash drawers, pole displays, receipt printers, bar-code scanners and software that supports them.
- Point of Sale The term also refers to two types of terminals used in retail stores: A terminal with magnetic stripe reader, keyboard, display and autodialer modem, connected to the telephone network and used for on-line credit/debit authorization; A more complex terminal including the above features less modem, connected to a host computer, which handles all transaction processing including item price look-up, data collection, and credit/debit authorization.
- (Portable Operating System Interface based on uniX) i. UNIX tabanlı seyyar işletim sistemleri arayüzü, UNIX tabanlı işletim sistemleri için standartlar derlemesi (Bilgisayar)