polis ne demek?
- Şehirde kamu düzenini, huzur ve güvenliği sağlayan kuruluş, kolluk, zabıta.
- Bu kuruluşta yer alan görevli, kollukçu
İki gün sonra, polisler eve giderek annesini götürdüler.H. E. Adıvar
- The Greek word for 'city,' used to designate the independent city-states of ancient Greece.
- Slang for Police force and Policeman.
- The force.
- The heat.
- The police.
- Blue man.
- Police constable.
- The law.
- Long arm.
- The minions of the law.
- Old bill.
- Promoting Operational Links with Integrated Services.
- The Greek term for city-state, from which the term 'politics' is derived The character of the polis was examined in ancient times, and many later thinkers yearned for its re-establishment as an ideal of political life.
- Belt polity intermediate in size between deme and Cluster Typically a single habitat cylinder or torus.
- State or society characterized by a sense of community.
- Police academy
polis akademisi öğrencisi