party coloured bat ne demek?
- Avrupa yassı burunlu yarasası
- Renk renk, rengarenk
- Toplantı, eğlence
- Ekip, taraf, alem
- Ortak, hissedar, şahıs
- Parti, ziyafet
- Siyasal parti
- Kurum, cemiyet
- Topluluk, grup
- Davet, parti
- [colour (Brit.) ] renk vermek, boyamak, renk katmak, kızarmak, saptırmak, renklendirmek, abartmak, çarpıtmak
- Boyanmış, taraflı, renkli, boyalı, zenci, göz boyayıcı, etki altında kalmış, aldatıcı
- Kurşun boruların ağzını açmakta kullanılan, şimşirden yapılmış, ucu sivri bir çeşit takoz.
- Bk. kurşun tokacı
- Many people in Europe use the term 'bat' to refer to kiln shelves Thus 'bat wash' is kiln wash However in North America, 'bat' most often refers to wood, plastic, or plaster disks which are used on the potters wheel A bat is held in place by pins, an interlocking arrangement, or glued on by slip Ware can then be thrown on the bat and the whole thing removed to make another piece.
- Best Available Techniques BP/RAC: Blue Plan Regional Activity Centre BUR: Bureau.
- Creature of the night, which uses sound rather than light to find their way, their basic message is when you cannot 'see', 'listen' for direction.
- Goddess with the form of a cow, from the Middle Kingdom on merged with Hathor.
- The only mammal that can fly, known for its use of echolocation to move and hunt in the dark.
- Go down.
- Large stick; a club; specifically, a piece of wood with one end thicker or broader than the other, used in playing baseball, cricket, etc.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
party colouredpartyparty administratorparty bossparty cateringparty coloredparty doctrineparty followerparty gameparty girlpartpart acceptancepart and parcelpart charterpart companycolouredcoloured bodycoloured clothcoloured cotton kerchiefcoloured dischargecoloured embossingcoloured enamelcoloured filtercoloured marker pencoloured printcolourcolour adaptationcolour anodizingcolour atlascolour balance