naziat suresi ne demek?
- Kur'an-I Kerim'in 79. Suresidir. Sahire ve Tamme Suresi de denir.
- Hz. Azrail'in (A.S.) avenesi olan bir taife melaike ki; şerli ve kötü ruhlu insanların canlarını şiddetle alırlar.
- Nazizm yanlısı olan kimse.
- Çekici kimse.
- German member of Adolf Hitler's political party.
- Relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis; 'the total Nazi crime'; 'the Nazi interpretation of history'.
- Relating to a form of socialism; 'the national socialist party came to power in 1933'.
- German member of Adolf Hitler's political party relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis; 'the total Nazi crime'; 'the Nazi interpretation of history'.
- Alman Sosyalist- Milliyetçi partisi üyesi, Hitler taraftarı, Nazi.
- Kur'an'ın yüz on dört bölümünden her biri
- kur’an ’ın yüz on dört bölümünden her biri.
- Kur'an-I Kerim'in 114 bölümünden her biri.
- In a sure manner; safely; certainly.
- Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.
- Physically secure or dependable; 'a sure footing'; 'was on sure ground' certain not to fail; 'a sure hand on the throttle' infallible or unfailing; 'a sure sign of one's commitment' worthy of trust or confidence; 'a sure friend'.
- Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- Definitely or positively ; 'the results are surely encouraging'; 'she certainly is a hard worker'; 'it's going to be a good day for sure'; 'they are coming, for certain'; 'they thought he had been killed sure enough'; 'he'll win sure as shooting'; 'they sure smell good'; 'sure he'll come'.
- Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.