more information ne demek?
- "Söz dinlemez, söz anlamaz, taş gibi kafa" anlamlarındaki nato kafa, nato mermer deyiminde geçen bir söz.
- Düşük maliyetli, düşük titreşim veren bir maun türü.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation; comes into operation in April 1949.
- An organization formed in Washington, D C , comprising the 12 nations of the Atlantic Pact together with Greece, Turkey, and the Federal Republic of Germany, for the purpose of collective defense against aggression.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation An alliance formed to confront the USSR and continued after its demise Plans are afoot to include countries bordering on Russia.
- Established under the North Atlantic Treaty, by Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, and the United States Greece and Turkey entered the alliance in 1952, and West Germany entered in 1955, Spain entered in 1982, and the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland all entered in 1999 NATO maintains headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation Established in 1949, at the beginning of the cold war, and especially to answer the Berlin blockade Founder members were Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal UK and USA It settled a common permanent organisation in order to establish military but also technologic co-operation between the members Greece and West Germany joined later, while France withdrew.
- An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Gölge ve ortaoyunlarında Arnavut'un hemen her tümceye eklediği sözcük.
- Çok, fazla şey, fazlalık
- Daha ziyade, daha fazla, daha çok
- Biraz daha
- Daha, bir kat fazla
- Fazla bir şey, fazlalık
more and more
- Gitgide, gittikçe
- Bilgi edinme, bildirme
- İddia, şikayet
- Bilgi, enformasyon
- Malumat, haber
- İstihbarat, danışma
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
moremore and moremore dead than alivemore distant pointmore feasiblemore haste less speedmore of amore of anmore oftenmore often than notmormor boyamor karamanMor karaman koyunumor koşnilinformationinformation aboutinformation bankinformation bitinformation boothinformation bureauinformation channelinformation contentinformation controlinformation databasesinformaticinformaticianinformaticsinformatikinformalinformal admissioninformal conversationinformal çamur atmakinformal economy