logokloni ne demek?
- Kelimelerin son hecesinin tekrar edilmesi durumu.
- Bkz. ahraz
- Sağır ve dilsiz.
- Bir kuruluşun, gazete vb.nin adının simge özelliği bulunan özel olarak hazırlanmış biçimi.
- Marka, alametifarika.
- Bir resim, kelime, hece veya birkaç harften oluşan işaret.
- Bk. tanıtaç
- Company emblem or device.
- Combination of characters and/or graphics creating a single design used to identify a company.
- Logo is an interpreted language designed by Papert in 1966 to be a tool for helping people learn computer programming concepts In addition to being used for that purpose, it is often used as a language for controlling mechanical robots and other similar devices Logo interfaces even exist for building block / toy robot sets Logo uses a special graphics cursor called 'the turtle', and Logo is itself sometimes called 'Turtle Graphics' Logo is quite portable but not particularly fast Versions can be found on almost every computer platform in the world Additionally, some other languages provide Logo-like interfaces for graphics-intensive programming.
- Company or product mark lightly inked on the back of the face.
- Symbolic form, frequently composed of letter shapes, that identifies organizations such as businesses, companies, teams, or schools.