lift attendant ne demek?
- Asansörün bakım ve onarımını yapan kimse.
- Otel, hastane vb. büyük kuruluşlarda asansörün düzenli çalışmasını sağlayan kimse.
- Lift boy.
- Lift technician.
- Lift attendant.
- Elevator boy.
- Teniste topa arkadan öne ve yukarıdan aşağıya doğru vurma.
- Lifting device consisting of a platform or cage that is raised and lowered mechanically in a vertical shaft in order to move people from one floor to another in a building.
- Plastic surgery to remove wrinkles and other signs of aging from your face; an incision is made near the hair line and skin is pulled back and excess tissue is excised; 'some actresses have more than one face lift'.
- Transportation of people or goods by air.
- Ride in a car; 'he gave me a lift home'.
- The act of raising something; 'he responded with a lift of his eyebrow'; 'fireman learn several different raises for getting ladders up'.
- Raise from a lower to a higher position; 'Raise your hands'; 'Lift a load'.
- Take hold of something and move it to a different location; 'lift the box onto the table'.
- Move upwards; 'lift one's eyes'.
lift a ban
- Yasağı kaldırmak
- Refakatçi, eşlik eden kimse
- Beraberinde olan şey
- Netice, akıbet
- Bir kimsenin maiyetinde çalışan memur
- Hizmetçi, hizmetkar
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
liftlift a banlift an anchorlift and force pumplift boylift bridgelift coefficientlift downlift drag ratiolift flapliflif biçimindelif çapılif kabağılif kabağından banyo lifiattendantattendant expencesattendantlyattendantsattendanceattendance checkattendance feeattendance listattendattend machineryattend on smbattend on smb.attend to