liberal democracy ne demek?
- Özgürlükçü demokrasi
- Özgürlük yanlısı.
- Partisan of freedom.
- Hürriyet ve serbestlikle ilgili.
- Serbest ekonomiden yana olan (kimse, parti vb).
- Fr. Ferdi hürriyet lehinde, hürriyete elverişli. Ferdi teşebbüs ve hürriyet haklarını korumak için en iyi vasıta, devletin salahiyyetlerini mümkün olduğu kadar tahdid etmek fikri. Rusya'daki dinsiz sosyalistliğin zıddı. (Bak: Sosyalizm)
- Not bound by orthodox tenets or established forms in political or religious philosophy; independent in opinion; not conservative; friendly to great freedom in the constitution or administration of government; having tendency toward democratic or republican, as distinguished from monarchical or aristocratic, forms; as, liberal thinkers; liberal Christians; the Liberal party.
- One who favors greater freedom in political or religious matters; an opponent of the established systems; a reformer; in English politics, a member of the Liberal party, so called.
- Favoring reform or progress, as in religion, education, or socioeconomic conditions; specifically, favoring political reforms tending toward democracy and personal freedom for the individual; progressive Liberals tend to favor greater federal power to remedy social inequities, and to support freedom of personal choice and behavior Liberals are described as being left of center on the political spectrum Of the two major political parties, the Democratic Party is generally regarded as being more liberal.
- Person who is a proponent of liberalism.
- In American politics, 'liberals' tend to be people who are somewhat ideologically left-of-center They tend to favor more power at the federal level and federal intervention to regulate economic issues and certain social issues, particularly social issues involving civil liberties, and the rights of minority groups Of the two major parties, the Democrats are generally considered more liberal Traditionally, the bases of liberal support have been among minorities, urban voters, labor unions and academics, though that is evolving as U S politics change Candidates and voters commonly refer to themselves and others as conservative, moderate , or liberal.
- One who denies some of the basic truths of Christianity.
- Beşeri ilimler, edebiyat ve beşeri bilimler, sosyal bilimler
- Demokrasi, demokratik parti
- Demokrasi, elerki
- Demokrasi rejimi.