kemik apsesi ne demek?
- Bone abscess
- Düz veya kıvrımlı her çeşit yumuşak kumaş vb. maddeden yapılan başlık. Havuza girerken kullanımı yaygındır.
- Bir tür başlık. (Saçı dış temastan koruma amaçlı)
- One of the pieces or parts of an animal skeleton; as, a rib or a thigh bone; a bone of the arm or leg; also, any fragment of bony substance.
- The frame or skeleton of the body.
- To sight along an object or set of objects, to see if it or they be level or in line, as in carpentry, masonry, and surveying.
- Shade of white the color of bleached bones rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates the porous calcified substance from which bones are made remove the bones from; 'bone the turkey before roasting it' consisting of or made up of bone; 'a bony substance'; 'the bony framework of the body'.
- Lady's cap.
- Bathing cap.
- Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates.
- Hkr. susturmak, oyalamak için birini küçük bir şeyle avutmak.
- İrin yuvası
- Doku veya organlarda, onların zararına meydana gelen bir boşluk içerisinde ve etrafı sınırlı yerel irin birikimi veya irin kütlesi, irinli şiş.
- In early churches the Eastern apse was occupied by seats for the bishop and clergy.
- The bishop's seat or throne, in ancient churches.
- Semicircular projection, roofed with a half-dome, at the east end of a church behind the altar Smaller subsidiary apses may be found around the choir or transepts Also known as an exedra The adjective is apsidal.
- Vaulted extension or projection, usually from a choir or chapel and generally circular or polygonal in shape; Rounded and usually of a chancel or chapel.
- Eastern end of a church, generally semicircular, in which the altar is housed.
- Part of a building projecting outward, usually semicircular in shape When it is part of a church, it is located at the eastern end.