kayak ayakkabısı ne demek?
- Ski boot
- Same as Skee.
- Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow move along on skis; 'We love to ski the Rockies'.
- Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
- Move along on skis; 'We love to ski the Rockies'.
- Skiing (on snow.
- Kayak yapmak, kaymak
- Kar, su veya çim üzerinde kaymak için ayağa takılan araç.
- Bu aracı kullanarak yapılan spor.
- Üç dört metre uzunluğunda ve yarım metre genişliğindeki, iskeletinin ağaçtan ya da balina kemiğinden yapıldığı, fok balığı derisiyle kaplı, tek kişilik Eskimo kayığı.
- Light canoe, made of skins stretched over a frame, and usually capable of carrying but one person, who sits amidships and uses a double-bladed paddle.
- Narrow covered boat, pointed on both ends, propelled by the rider paddling with an oar.
- Small boat propelled with a double blade paddle, from a seated position Most kayaks are decked Kayaks are derived from the frame and sealskin hunting boats of the Arctic LR above: Polo BAT, 2 53m long; white water play boat , about 3 5m long; touring kayak, about 4 5m long; sea kayak, about 5 5 m long; sprint K1, 520cm long, 51 cm beam.
- Type of fully-decked canoe The paddler is seated and uses a double-bladed paddle.
- Small, decked watercraft usually paddled by one or sometimes two paddlers The paddler sits in the boat and paddles the craft with a double bladed paddle Based on the traditional watercraft of the native peoples of the North American Arctic.
- It is peculiar to the Eskimos and other Arctic tribes.
- Small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins; used by Eskimos travel in a small canoe; 'we kayaked down the river'.
- Eskimo balıkçı kayığı.
- Genellikle sokakta giyilen ve altı kösele, lastik vb. dayanıklı maddelerden yapılan giyecek, başmak, pabuç.