he ne demek?
- Türk alfabesinin onuncu harfinin adı, okunuşu.
- Helyum elementinin simgesi.
- Ham enerji.
- The man or male being , previously designated; a pronoun of the masculine gender, usually referring to a specified subject already indicated.
- Any one; the man or person; used indefinitely, and usually followed by a relative pronoun.
- High Explosive.
- High Explosive or High Effect Same as HC.
- Abbreviation for High Explosive HE ammunition is designed to explode, sending fragments capable of killing soft targets but of less effect against hard targets.
- Higher education.
- Ammunition type, High Explosive.
- Hamilton Extract.
- The symbol element of Helium.
- Gross energy.
- Man; a male; any male person; in this sense used substantively.
- The 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- Very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases.
- Pron dia 2 pron ia.
- O, kendisi
- Yapabilir, o yapma yeteneğine sahip, o yapma kabiliyetine sahip
- Yapamaz, o yapma yeteneğine sahip değil, o yapma kabiliyetine sahip değil