gone down ne demek?
- Kurşun boruların ağzını açmakta kullanılan, şimşirden yapılmış, ucu sivri bir çeşit takoz.
- Bk. kurşun tokacı
- Many people in Europe use the term 'bat' to refer to kiln shelves Thus 'bat wash' is kiln wash However in North America, 'bat' most often refers to wood, plastic, or plaster disks which are used on the potters wheel A bat is held in place by pins, an interlocking arrangement, or glued on by slip Ware can then be thrown on the bat and the whole thing removed to make another piece.
- Best Available Techniques BP/RAC: Blue Plan Regional Activity Centre BUR: Bureau.
- Creature of the night, which uses sound rather than light to find their way, their basic message is when you cannot 'see', 'listen' for direction.
- Goddess with the form of a cow, from the Middle Kingdom on merged with Hathor.
- The only mammal that can fly, known for its use of echolocation to move and hunt in the dark.
- Go down.
- Large stick; a club; specifically, a piece of wood with one end thicker or broader than the other, used in playing baseball, cricket, etc.
- Yurt disina çik
- Pesinden git
- Aşağıya doğru
- Keyifsiz, morali bozuk
- Aşağı, aşağıya
- Aşağı indirmek, alaşağı etmek, yere yıkmak, devirmek, düşürmek
- İnce kuş tüyü, yonda
- İnce tüy, ayva tüyü
- Yenmek (sporda)
- Bir yudumda içmek, mideye indirmek.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
gone abroadgone aftergone aheadgone along withgone awaygonegone backgone beyondgone bygone fishinggongonagonadgonadalgonadal agenesisdowndown and outdown and out wit fludown arazıdown arrowdown arrow icondown arrow keydown at heeldown at heelsdown at the heeldowDow işlemidow jones averagedow jones dizinidow jones endeksi