folk ne demek?
folk diğer anlamları
- The persons of one's own family; as, our folks are all well.
- People in general; 'they're just country folk'; 'the common people determine the group character and preserve its customs from one generation to the next'.
- Social division of people.
- People descended from a common ancestor; 'his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower'.
- The traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community.
- In Anglo-Saxon times, the people of a group of townships or villages; a community; a tribe.
- People in general, or a separate class of people; generally used in the plural form, and often with a qualifying adjective; as, the old folks; poor folks.
- Latin, vulg' ; German, volk; Dutch, volch; Saxon, folc; Danish, folk Folk and vulgar are variants of the same word.
- Of the people; originally coined for European peasants; refers to the art, music, and lore of ordinary people, as contrasted with the 'high' art or 'classic' art of the European elites.
- Folk music.
- Halk, ahali, insanlar, millet, ırk, halk müziği
- Halk, ahali
- Insanlar, kimseler
- , dili akraba, aile, ana baba
- Halk yapıcılığı
- Halk sanati