fit ne demek?
- Uygun, münasip
- Layık, elverişli
- Uyma, uygun gelme, munasip olma
- Uydurmak, uymak, oturtmak, yakıştırmak, yakışmak, oturmak
- Zinde, sıhhatli
- (bedenen) formda olan, spor yapmaya hazır.
- 30,5 cm'lik İngiliz uzunluk ölçüsü birimi.
- Birini başkasına karşı kışkırtma
Bir fit bin büyü yerine geçer.Atasözü
- (into/in) -e yerleştirmek, -e sığdırmak, -e girmesini sağlamak; -e sığmak, -e girmek
Can you fit this into the trunk of the car? / Bunu otomobilin bagajına yerleştirebilir misin?
- Hastalık nöbeti, sara, ihtilaç, tutarak
a fit of coughing / öksürük nöbeti.
- -i uydurmak, -i ayarlamak, -in uymasını sağlamak.
This job fits you perfectly. / Bu iş tam sana göre.
- (--ted, --ting) -e göre olmak, -e yakışmak; -e uygun olmak
- Razı olma.
- Uygun düşmek/olmak, uymak.
He just doesn't fit in here. / Buraya uygun biri değil
- With (bir giysinin) provasını yapmak
We'll fit you with the dress tomorrow. / Elbisenizin provasını yarın yapacağız.
- Yakışır, yaraşır
- Prepared; ready.
- Conformed to a standart of duty, properiety, or taste; convenient; meet; becoming; proper.
- To make fit or suitable; to adapt to the purpose intended; to qualify; to put into a condition of readiness or preparation.
- To bring to a required form and size; to shape aright; to adapt to a model; to adjust; said especially of the work of a carpenter, machinist, tailor, etc.
- To be proper or becoming.
- To be adjusted to a particular shape or size; to suit; to be adapted; as, his coat fits very well.
- The quality of being fit; adjustment; adaptedness; as of dress to the person of the wearer.
- The coincidence of parts that come in contact.
- The part of an object upon which anything fits tightly.
- Stroke or blow.
- (with) ile donatmak
They fitted the trucks with new engines. / Kamyonlara yeni motor taktılar.
- Passing humor; a caprice; a sudden and unusual effort, activity, or motion, followed by relaxation or inaction; an impulsive and irregular action.
- The matching of the investor's requirements and needs such as risk tolerance and growth potential preference with a specific investment.
- Refers to ability of film to be registered during stripping and assembly Good fit means that all images register to other film for the same job.
- Situation in which the investor's requirements and needs such as risk tolerance and growth potential preference are met by a specific investment.
- Abr /CRS Foreign independent tour Now generally used to indicate any independent travel, domestic or international, that does not involve a package tour.
- Failures In Time.
- The amount of internal clearance in a bearing Fit can also be used to describe shaft and housing size and how they relate to the bore or outside diameter.
- The ability of an item to physically interface or interconnect with or become an integral part of another item.
- Individual travel in which a tour operator has previously arranged blocks of rooms at various destinations in advance for use by individual travelers These travelers travel independently, not in a group, usually by rental car or public transportation.
- Foundation for International Training.
- Viewing operation that expands the window area to include all elements, on all turned on levels in the view.
- One Failure In Time corresponds to one fail per billion chip-hours.
- The alignment of two or more printed images on the same paper, negative, or other material See register/registration.
- Fitness Improvement Training.
- Feature Integration Testing.
- The relation between two mating parts with reference to the conditions of an assembly For example: Wrench fit; close fit; medium fit; free fit; loose fit The quality of fit is dependent upon both the relative size and the quality of finish of the mating parts.
- The general term used to specify the range of tightness or looseness as a result of a specific combination of allowances and tolerances in the design of mating part features There are four fits: clearance, interference, transition, and line.
- Fundamentals of Instructor Training.
- Dishwashing liquid , washing-up liquid.
- Darting point; a sudden emission.
- Being even.
- Having no store to settle.
- Display of bad temper; 'he had a fit'; 'she threw a tantrum'; 'he made a scene'.
- Sudden uncontrollable attack; 'a paroxysm of giggling'; 'a fit of coughing'; 'convulsions of laughter'.
- The manner in which something fits; 'I admired the fit of her coat'.
- Sudden flurry of activity ; 'a burst of applause'; 'a fit of housecleaning'.
- Be agreeable or acceptable to; 'This suits my needs'.
- Be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired; 'This piece won't fit into the puzzle'.
- Satisfy a condition or restriction; 'Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?'.
- Make fit; 'fit a dress'; 'He fitted other pieces of paper to his cut-out'.
- Insert or adjust several objects or people; 'Can you fit the toy into the box?'; 'This man can't fit himself into our work environment'.
- Be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; 'The two stories don't agree in many details'; 'The handwriting checks with the signature on the check'; 'The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun'.
- Conform to some shape or size; 'How does this shirt fit?'.
- Provide with usually for a specific purpose; 'The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities'.
- Make correspond or harmonize; 'Match my sweater'.
- Meeting adequate standards for a purpose; 'a fit subject for discussion'; 'it is fit and proper that you be there'; 'water fit to drink'; 'fit for duty'; 'do as you see fit to'.
- On the point of or strongly disposed; 'in no fit state to continue'; 'fit to drop'; 'laughing fit to burst'; 'she was fit to scream'; 'primed for a fight'; 'we are set to go at any time'.
- Physically and mentally sound or healthy; 'felt relaxed and fit after their holiday'; 'keeps fit with diet and exercise'.
- Referring to the relationship between the business strategy and the business environment, when the organization pursues purposes and takes actions that are consistent with the needs, perceptions, and behaviors of the other actors within the environment.
- The consistencies, coherence and congruence of the organisation.
- Find the values that make the equation agree best with the data You can use a least squares fit program to get a and b, the parameters of a straight line that describe the data well.
- (ted, ting) uygun olmak
- Uygun bir hale getirmek, prova etmek
- Dikkatle üzerine koymak
- Uygun gelmek, münasip olmak
- Ani olarak zuhur eden geçici hal
fit as a fiddle
- Turp gibi, sapasağlam, demir gibi, keyifli, neşeli
- Ikisine de sığdır