disdain to do s.t. ne demek?
- Bir şey yapmaya tenezzül etmemek.
disdain to do something
- Yapmaya tenezzül etme(mek)
- Tepeden bakma
- Hor görme
- Hakir görmek
- Küçük görme
- Kibir, gurur
- Tenezzül etmemek
- Hafife almak
- -e doğru, yönüne doğru, tarafına
- -e kadar, -e değin, derecesine kadar
- -e dair
- -e nazaran, -e nispetle
- -e göre
- Hakkında, için
- Mak, mek (mastar edatı).
- -e dogru
- Gam (II) dizisinde "si" ile "re" arasındaki ses.
- Bu sesi gösteren nota işareti.
- Syllable attached to the first tone of the major diatonic scale for the purpose of solmization, or solfeggio.
- It is the first of the seven syllables used by the Italians as manes of musical tones, and replaced, for the sake of euphony, the syllable Ut, applied to the note.
- In England and America the same syllables are used by many as a scale pattern, while the tones in respect to absolute pitch are named from the first seven letters of the alphabet.
- To place; to put.
- To cause; to make; with an infinitive.
- To bring about; to produce, as an effect or result; to effect; to achieve.
- To perform, as an action; to execute; to transact to carry out in action; as, to do a good or a bad act; do our duty; to do what I can.
- To bring to an end by action; to perform completely; to finish; to accomplish; a sense conveyed by the construction, which is that of the past participle done.