companion form of a matrix ne demek?
- Bush matrisi
- Çalı, çalılık arazi, çalıya benzer şey, gür saç, burç [müh.], zıvana
- Çalı, çalılık, çalıya benzer şey çalılık arazi
- Arkadaş, yoldaş, ahbap
- Elkitabı, rehber
- Kendisinden daha parlak bir yıldıza çok yakın olan ikinci bir yıldız
- Arkadaşlık etmek.
- Refakat etmek, eşlik etmek, arkadaşlık etmek
companion at arms
- Silah arkadaşı
- Biçim, şekil
- Bir şeyin istenilen ve olması gereken durumu.
- İstenilen şeylerin yazılması, doldurulması için hazırlanmış basılı belge.
- Bir hastalığın farklı tiplerini ayıran özellikler
- Bk. biçim
- The shape and structure of anything, as distinguished from the material of which it is composed; particular disposition or arrangement of matter, giving it individuality or distinctive character; configuration; figure; external appearance.
- Established method of expression or practice; fixed way of proceeding; conventional or stated scheme; formula; as, a form of prayer.
- Sıkıntı, bezginlik, usanç, acı, yorgunluk vb. duyguları belirten bir söz
- In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; used in a variety of applications; as: Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
- Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
- Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
- Oil filters.
- Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
- Prep w dat , from, out of, of, away from, contrary to, by.
- Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
- Optional Form Source: US EPA.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
companioncompanion at armscompanion cellscompanion comparecompiled completecompanion guidecompanion hatchcompanion in armscompanion in misfortunecompanionabilitycompanionablecompaniescompandingcompactcompact cameracompact carcompact computercompact designformform a contrastform a crustform a governmentform a habitform a judgmentform a lineform a ringform a single fileform a view onforfor ... personsfor a changefor a flashfor a little while