bolero ne demek?
- Kısa ve kolsuz kadın ceketi
Saçları, yüzü, bolerosu, keten elbisesi, hepsi vücuduna yapışmış.A. H. Tanpınar
- Ağır ritimli bir İspanyol dansı.
- İspanyol tipi kısa kollu kadın ceketi, cepken, bel hizasına kadar inen küçük ceket.
- Bu dansın müziği.
- Spanish dance in triple time accompanied by guitar and castanets.
- Spanish dance, or the lively music which accompanies it.
- Business Objects Language EnviROnment, application factory for electronic business by SAG, released Oktober 98 It contains a proprietary object oriented language that compiles to Java bytecode All development data is kept in a repository In addition to Java, Bolero supports features as long transactions, patterns and persistent classes incl OQL retrieval Product Site.
- An Afro-Latin ballad form usually with romantic lyric content.
- Operational code name for the build up of US forces in Britain prior to the invasion of France.
- The Cuban bolero, a musical and dance style, keeps no much likenesses with its old ancestor, the Spanish bolero Romantic, sometimes too much sentimental, it takes its inspiration in opera tunes, French romances and Napolitan songs Ponctuated by a 2/4 time, it developes classical and sophisticated melodies, immediately familiar for Occidental ears, with poetic lyrics talking about nostalgia, charm of women, and thwarted love.
- Business Objects Language EnviROnment, application factory for electronic business by Software AG, released Oktober 98 It contains a proprietary object oriented language that compiles to Java bytecode All development data is kept in a repository In addition to Java, Bolero supports features as long transactions, patterns and persistent classes incl OQL retrieval.
- Originally a Spanish dance in 3/4 time, it was changed in Cuba initially into 2/4 time then eventually into 4/4 It is now present as a very slow type of Rumba rhythm The music is frequently arranged with Spanish vocals and a subtle percussion effect, usually implemented with Conga or Bongos.
- The Cuban bolero, originally a mid-paced form for string trios, became very popular internationally, usually in a slower and more sentimental form The modern bolero is a lush romantic popular-song form, largely distinct from salsa, and very few singers are equally good at both.
- Bill of Lading Electronic Registry Organization An electronic alternative to the traditional bill of lading.
- Bolero hat , bolero.
- Kind of small outer jacket, with or without sleeves, worn by women.
- Spanish dance in triple time accompanied by guitar and castanets a short jacket; worn mostly by women music written in the rhythm of the bolero dance.
- İspanyol müziği ve dansı.
- Önü açık kısa kadın ceketi.
- Closely associated to the Latin-American Rumba, where body expression and rhythm is sensually pronounced, the Bolero too is danced with a strong, yet subtle hip-swinging action In character, the Bolero could be thought of as a slower version of the social Rumba.
- Bill of Lading Electronic Registry Organization,' a system sponsored by international organizations for the generation, delivery, and recording of contract, transport, letter of credit, and other 'documents' electronically Financial enterprises, international traders, transport companies, forwarders, and other, usually large, enterprises engaged in international trade are participating in the venture.
- Spanish dance in 3/4 time, 19th century Also known as Cachuca.
- Short small jacket with rounded front corners.
- Music written in the rhythm of the bolero dance.
- Short jacket; worn mostly by women.
- Canlı bir ispanyol dansı
- Bu dansın müziği
- Bolero, İspanyol dansı; kısa ceket, cepken
- Birkaç çeşit kil, balçık, çamur.
- Ağaç gövdesi
- İkili sayı sitemini bulan matematikçi.