blistering plaster ne demek?
- Deride veziküller oluşturma amacıyla kullanılan yakı
- Karşıt tahriş yapan bir madde
- Aşırı hararetli veya şiddetli
- Ilaçları blister ambalajlama
- Vezikül oluşması durumu
- Sinirli, öfkeli, çok kızgın
- Yara üzerine yapıştırılan, genellikle ilaçlı özel bant.
- An external application of a consistency harder than ointment, prepared for use by spreading it on linen, leather, silk, or other material.
- Composition of lime, water, and sand, with or without hair as a bond, for coating walls, ceilings, and partitions of houses.
- See Mortar.
- To cover with a plaster, as a wound or sore.
- To overlay or cover with plaster, as the ceilings and walls of a house.
- Mixture of white cement and white marble dust used as an interior finish, which can be tinted, colored or left white; applied to the gunite or shotcrete of a pool or spa.
- The interior finish of a gunite spa or pool Composed of white marble dust and portland cement.
- Cementitious material, usually based on gypsum or portland cement, applied to lath or masonry in past form, to harden into a finish surface.