angorjman ne demek?
- Bkz. engojman
- Ankara keçisinin kılından veya tavşanının tüyünden elde edilen iplikle dokunan (giysi).
- City of Asia Minor which has given its name to a goat, a cat, etc.
- Long-haired breed similar to the Persian cat domestic breed with long white silky hair raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
- Fibre: Hair from the angora rabbit Often blended and mixed with wool to lower the price of the finished article or to obtain fancy or novelty effects Weave: Various weave and knitted Characteristics: Very fine, light weight, extremely warm and fluffy Has a tendency to shed and mat with time Must be designated as angora rabbit's hair Uses: Used mostly in knitwear - gloves, scarves, sweaters, etc for children and women Also blended with wool in dress goods and suits to give a softer feel.
- The hair of the angora rabbit.
- Name stems from Angora Rabbit whose hair is exceptionally fine and though light gives much warmth to the wearer For commercial reasons Angora fabrics could also be available using MOHAIR COTTON/ MOHAIR YARN BLENDED and also WOOL/COTTON BLENDED KNITTING YARNS.
- Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
- Domestic breed with long white silky hair.
- Long-haired breed similar to the Persian cat.