adam ne demek?
- Erkek kişi, kadın karşıtı
İyi bir adam isterse, babası da verirse, varacak.M. Ş. Esendal
- Birinin yanında ve işinde bulunan kimse
Kendisi gayet kibirli, öfkeli olduğu için hizmetçileri ve adamları korkarlar.K. Tahir
- Birinin yararlandığı, kullandığı kimse
Hemen hepsi para çevrelerinin adamlarıydı.C. Meriç
- Birinin sözünü dinleyen, nazını çeken kimse, kayırıcı.
- Görevli kimse
Artık şunları toplatsak, dedi, kavasa söyleseniz de bir adam buluverse.R. H. Karay
- İyi huylu, güvenilir kimse
Amcam, güngörmüş bir adamdı.R. N. Güntekin
- Bir alanda derin bilgisi olan kimse
Bir sanatçının, bilim adamının düşünmek için bol zamana ihtiyacı vardır.H. Taner
- İyi yetişmiş, değerli kimse.
- İyi huylu, güvenilir kimse.
- Birinin yanında ve işinde bulunan kimse.
- Bir alanda derin bilgisi olan veya bir alanı benimseyen.
- (C.: Adıme) Deve kuyruğu.
- Fellow man.
- The name given in the Bible to the first man, the progenitor of the human race.
- Original sin;' human frailty.
- Street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine in Judeo-Christian mythology; the first man and the husband of Eve and the progenitor of the human race Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland.
- Full man.
- One's agent / follower.
- Son of a gun.
- Scottish architect who designed many public buildings in England and Scotland.
- Street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
- Art Design Architecture and Media.
- Red, a Babylonian word, the generic name for man, having the same meaning in the Hebrew and the Assyrian languages It was the name given to the first man, whose creation, fall, and subsequent history and that of his descendants are detailed in the first book of Moses 'God created man [Heb , Adam] in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- Name given to first created male in the creation story in Hebrew Scriptures Has been interpreted over the centuries both literally and symbolically.
- In Genesis, the name Adam literally means 'ruddy,' from the Hebrew for 'red'; it possibly derives from an Akkadian word meaning 'creature ' In the older creation account , Adam is simply 'the man [earthling],' which is not rendered as a proper name until the Septuagint version New Testament writers typically use Adam as a symbol of all humanity See Fall, the.
- The first human creation.
- Scottish brothers Robert and James Adam practiced as architects and designers, employing cabinetmakers, painters, and sculptors to execute their designs.
- In Judeo-Christian mythology; the first man and the husband of Eve and the progenitor of the human race.
- The first male God created; he and his mate Eve disobeyed God and were expelled from the garden of Eden See Chapter 1 Yahwist Creation Story The Hebrew term adam can variously designate humankind collectively , the first man , or the personal name Adam See Chapter.
- Robert Adam : eminent architect who designed furniture for the houses he built or re-modelled; famous for his revival of the classical style, based on Ancient Greek and Roman taste, begun in England during the 1760's.
- Furniture designed by the 18th-Century English architects Robert and James Adam, in the same Pompeiian classicism which marked their houses Pieces are delicate and slim, and have simple straight lines and restrained ornamentation.
- The style period from 1765-1790 The Adam brothers introduced the neoclassical style in furniture and architecture to England.
- First man mentioned in Genesis and thus the paradigm for the human being Adam features in many pseudepigraphic texts of the Second Temple period found at Qumran.
- Arrestee Drug Abuse Monitoring System, formerly known as the Drug Use Forecasting program.
- Armywide Devices Automated Management System.
- Name mean red, earth First man See Adam, Second.
- Adam, as first man, is the metaphorical representation of the collective entity who represents all people.
- Robo-demon created from other demon parts Click here for a full description.
- Area Denial Artillery Munition.
- Bir erkek adı
- Gölge gibi izleyerek
- Bir oyunda tutmakla görevli olduğu rakibi yakından takip ederek.
- Man to man
adam adama gerek olur
- Insanların birbirlerine her zaman gereksinimleri olur.