tar tar ne demek?
- Tel tel. İplik iplik.
tar and feather
- Katran ve tüye bulamak (ceza)
tar archiving utility
- Doğu Anadolu ile Azerbaycan'da çalınan bir çalgı türü.
- Karanlık. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: târ)
- To smear with tar, or as with tar; as, to tar ropes; to tar cloth.
- Coat with tar; 'tar the roof'; 'tar the roads'.
- Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
- Man who serves as a sailor.
- The filename extension used by files made into an archive by the Unix tar program.
- Tar archiving utility.
- The Tibet Autonomous Region; the Tibetan area west of the Drichu and south of the Kunlun mountains This is the only area recognised by modern-day China as 'Tibet' The area was formally constituted as an 'autonomous region' in 1965 Tibetan: Bod rang-skyong ljongs; Chinese: Xizang Zizhiqu.
- Brown or black bituminous material, liquid or semi-solid in consistency, in which the predominating constituents are bitumens obtained as condensates in the processing of coal, petroleum, oil-shale, wood or other organic material.