rom kokteyli ne demek?
- Rum cocktail
- Rumlara ilişkin, Rumlarla ilgili.
- Müslüman ülkelerde oturan Yunan asıllı kimse.
- Doğu Roma İmparatorluğu sınırları içinde yaşayan, Roma yurttaşı haklarına sahip olan halk.
- Greek of turkish citizenship.
- Kind of intoxicating liquor distilled from cane juice, or from the scummings of the boiled juice, or from treacle or molasses, or from the lees of former distillations.
- Also, sometimes used colloquially as a generic or a collective name for intoxicating liquor.
- Old-fashioned; queer; odd; as, a rum idea; a rum fellow.
- Greek who hold Turkish citizenship.
- Şeker kamışından şeker yapılırken elde edilen öz suyun, melas ve artıkların mayalandırılarak kurutulmasıyla elde edilen alkollü sert içki.
- İçerdiği verilerin üzerine sadece bir kere yazıldığı ve bir daha değiştirilemediği salt okunur bellek.
- Read Only Memory Portion of computing machinery where information is encoded and cannot be changed Compact Discs are said to be ROM since most computers cannot write to them.
- Read-Only Memory.
- Stands for Read-Only Memory This is memory and information that cannot be changed.
- Read Only Memory A portion of memory that can only be read and cannot be used for data storage ROM retains its contents when you turn off the printer.
- Acronym for read-only memory, computer memory on which data has been prerecorded Once data has been written onto a ROM chip, it cannot be removed and can only be read Unlike main memory , ROM retains its contents even when the computer is turned off ROM is referred to as being nonvolatile, whereas RAM is volatile Flash ROM is increasingly popular over ROM due to the easy ability to upgrade quickly.
- An abbreviation for Read Only Memory ROM is used to hold programs and data that must survive when the computer is turned off Because ROM is non-volatile; data in ROM will remain unchanged the next time the computer is turned back on As the name implies, data cannot be easily written to ROM; depending on the technology used in the ROM, writing may require special hardware, or may be impossible A computer's BIOS may be stored in ROM.
- The portion of memory that cannot be altered and is used for storing permanent information.
- Read Only Memory Memory which holds programs and data which can not be changed, and maintains its data without power Generically, these cover PROMs, EPROMs, EEPROMs, etc , but often, it means specifically mask-programmed ROMs These ROMs are very cheap, but they require huge quantities of identical chips, for the program is actually encoded in the masks which are used to fabricate the ROMs Mask-programmed ROMs have virtually fallen out of existance, which is unfortunate, as they are one of the only truely permanent storage mediums, but only only standard setting manufacturers could normally justify the setup-costs and permanence of design of mask-programmed ROMs -S- SCSI: Small Computer Systems Interface A popular interface used to attach 'small' computers to devices such as hard disks, tape drives, CD-ROM and other mass storage devices, scanners, and less commonly, printers, termiunals, and other devices See also Wide SCSI, Ultra SCSI.
rom ile yapılan bir tür içki