papeeta fruit ne demek?
- Amerika'nın sıcak bölgelerine özgü, sarı, kavuna benzer bir tür meyve.
- Papaya ağacı.
- Large oval melon-like tropical fruit with yellowish flesh tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
- Sweet tropical fruit The juice of this fruit yields an enzyme that is used as a meat tenderizer.
- An orange-fleshed, melon-like fruit Some weigh up to ten pounds, but most are about the size of a mango Papaya will ripen at room temperature, so you can buy them firm; but eat when soft.
- Almost oval melon-like fruit with creamy golden yellow skin, orange yellow flesh and many shiny black seeds right in the center; when slightly underripe, the flesh is firm, and at this point it is good for making relishes; it is soft and very juicy when ripe; the skin contains a natural enzyme that tenderizes meat and is frequently included in marinades for that reason Some weigh up to ten pounds, but most are about the size of a mango Papaya will ripen at room temperature, so you can buy them firm; but eat when soft.
- The fruit of the papaya tree, which grows from seed to a 20-foot fruit-bearing tree in under 18 months The fruit is juicy, smooth, and has a sweet-tart flavor 'Papain,' a digestive enzyme used in meat tenderizers, comes from papayas.
- Native to North America, the papaya is a large fruit which is golden yellow when ripe Ripe papaya has an exotic sweet-tart flavor The fruit is sometimes called pawpaw Recipe: Frozen Fruit Smoothie.
- Papeeta Fruit.
- Bir liralık kâğıt para
- Bk. kavak kaplama
- Slang cardsharp, cardsharper.
- Semere, mahsul, verim
- Bir bitkinin tohumlu kısmı
- Meyve verdirmek veya vermek
- Verimli kılmak veya olmak
- Semere, kar