mu ne demek?
- Mı / mi.
- The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Memory unit Usually a printed circuit board assembly populated with memory chips that stores a certain quantity of memory Intel term for one of the types of cards in a memory system card set.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for MAURITIUS.
- University of Missouri-Columbia; one of the four campuses; also see UMC.
- Multiple Unit A system of train control in which the motors and/or doors of the entire train can be operated in unison from a single point.
- Nothing or nothingness.
- The symbol m is often used to symbolize the mean of the population.
- Nothing ' The Zen nothingness or emptyness This principle is often used in the Japanese martial arts to make one clear in the mind of all thought so the body will respond instantly to any situation.
- China Eastern Airlines.
- Does not have; Case One of the Wu Men Kuan, often the first koan of the Zen student.
- Short for Mass Units Missiles and other expendable weapons take up certain amounts of Mass Units when loaded into a Tank or Scout.
- Chinese word meaning 'not yes, not no' or 'this does not have any meaning ' It could be the answer to the Zen koan, 'Does a dog have the Buddha nature.
- The building letter code for Milberry Union, 500 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco.
- Short form indicting Microns.
- Multiple user.
- Tabir edilmiş, yorulmuş rüya.
- (İbaret. den) Rüya tabir eden. Görülen rüyalardan mana çıkaran.