motif ne demek?
- Yan yana gelerek bir bezeme işini oluşturan ve kendi başlarına birer birlik olan ögelerden her biri.
- Bir eserde sık sık tekrarlanan süsleyici öge.
- Bestenin bir parçasına çeşitli yönlerden birlik sağlayan belirleyici küçük birim.
- Bk. örge
- Özellikle proteinlerde görülen ve özel görevi olan üç boyutlu bir alt yapı.
- Theme, character type, image, Metaphor, or other verbal element that recurs throughout a single work of literature or occurs in a number of different works over a period of time For example, the various manifestations of the color white in Herman Melville's Moby Dick is a 'specific' motif, while the trials of star-crossed lovers is a 'conventional' motif from the literature of all periods.
- Short conserved region in a protein sequence Motifs are frequently highly conserved parts of domains [NCBI Bioinformatics].
- Meaningful pattern of nucleotides or amino acids that is shared by two or more molecules.
- GUI based on the X window system and distributed by the Open software foundation.
- From the French for 'motive ' 1) A usually recurring distinctive feature or thematic element of design or ornament, especially a dominant idea or central theme 2) A single or repeated design or color.
- The duplicated design of vertical and horizontal repeats in a wallpaper pattern Motif refers to the recurring subject matter.
- An element in a film that is repeated in a significant way.
- Any movement that has development possibilities.
- Recurring thematic element in a work of art or a single or repeated design or color.
- Nucleic acid or protein sequence that is associated with a function.
- Graphical user interface for the UNIX operating system.
- Decorative theme, element or component.
- Distinctive element or theme, often repeated within a work of art.
- In literature and the fine arts, a salient feature or element of a composition or work; esp., the theme, or central or dominant feature; specif.
- Usually called OSF/Motif The UNIX industry's standard user interface originally developed by the Open Software Foundation Motif is based on the X-Window system and is a Presentation Manager look- alike Motif is available for all IBM AIX workstations.
- An image or action in a literary work that is shared by other works and that is sometimes thought to belong to a collective unconsciousness.
- Graphical user interface specified by the Open Software Foundation and built on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's X Windows.
- Short melodic or rhythmic idea that recurs within a work or movement.
- Short musical idea, or melodic theme that runs through a piece.
- Single decoration or image, such as a flower, a shell, or a circle, that is repeated in a design.
- Motif, örge
- Ülker yıldızı.
- Yazında ve sanatta sık sık yinelenen, temayı vurgulayıcı öğe ya da süs.
- Yüksek yer, şahika, doruk.
- Motifi olan
- Motifi olmayan.