mili volt ne demek?
- Voltun binde biri
- Mili volt
- Elektromotor gücün veya gerilimin birimi.
- Bir elektrik akımındaki elektromotor gücü gösteren ölçü birimi.
- Circular tread; a gait by which a horse going sideways round a center makes two concentric tracks.
- Sudden movement to avoid a thrust.
- The unit of electrical potential One volt is the electrical potential that will cause one ampere of current to flow through one ohm of resistance.
- Unit of electrical pressure One volt is the amount of pressure that will cause one ampere of current in one ohm of resistance.
- The derived SI unit of electric potential difference.
- The meter-kilogram-second unit of electromotive force, or potential difference; the potential difference between two points in an electric field such that one JOULE of work moves a charge of one COULOMB between these points The electrical force that, if steadily applied to a circuit with a resistance of one OHM, will produce a current of one ampere.
- Unit of measure for electrical potential.
- VOLT is a unit of electrical pressure measuring the force or push of electricity.