meloncus ne demek?
- Yanak tümörü
- Yanakta oluşan ur
- Bkz. melonkus
- Yüzün göz, kulak ve burun arasındaki bölümü
- Lastik tekerlekli taşıtlarda lastiğin jant ile yere temas eden bölümü arasında kalan yan yüzeyi.
- Bk. makara yanağı
- Yüzün ve başın yanları.
- Bukka, mala.
- Balıklarda gözle preoperkul arasında kalan bölge.
- Yanakta meydana gelen tümör.
- Yuvarlak ve bombeli (şapka)
- The juicy fruit of certain cucurbitaceous plants, as the muskmelon, watermelon, and citron melon; also, the plant that produces the fruit.
- There are three kinds of melons Small melons with ridged skin, such as the charentais, more common in Europe; and those with a meshed rind, such as cantaloupe; and those with a smooth rind, like the honeydew Keys to ripeness: First smell it; an appetizing smell is a good sign Next, shake it; loose seeds are a decent indication of ripeness Finally, squeeze the ends, especially the one opposite the stem; it should be fairly tender, almost soft.
- Family of fruits All have a thick, hard, inedible rind, sweet meat, and lots of seeds Common examples: watermelon, cantaloupe.
- Large fruit of trailing plants, having a hard rind and juicy flesh as well as seeds in the middle Different varieties include the Cantaloupe and the Honeydew.
- Large, ornamental, marine, univalve shell of the genus Melo.
- Any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons; watermelons; cantaloupes; cucumbers.
- Head As in, 'Use your melon!'.
- Any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh.
- Any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons; watermelons; cantaloupes; cucumbers.
- Kavun sineği