marina ne demek?
- Küçük teknelerin ve yatların barınabilmeleri için özel bir mendirekle çevrilen veya bir liman içinde ayrılan deniz alanı, yat limanı.
- Fancy dock for small yachts and cabin cruisers.
- Facility located on a body of water which provides docking, storage, maintenance and other facilities for boats.
- Private or publicly-owned facility allowing recreational watercraft access to water, and offering mooring and other related services.
- Docking and servicing for boats and equipped to provide repair service, gasing, and supplies.
- Any facility for the mooring, berthing, storing, or securing of watercraft, but not including community piers and other non-commercial boat docking and storage facilities.
- Water-based facility used for storage, service, launching, operation, or maintenance of watercraft.
- Commercial establishment having frontage on navigable water and, as its principal use, providing for hire moorings or docking facilities for boats, and which may also provide accessory services, such as boat and related sales, boat repair and construction, indoor and outdoor storage of boats and related equipment, boat and tackle shops, and fuel service facilities for boats.
- Business establishment that has frontage on navigable water and, that provides, as its principal use, for hire moorings or docking facilities for boats, and that may also provide accessory services such as boat and related sales, boat repair and construction, indoor and outdoor storage of boats and marine equipment, boat and tackle shops and marine fuel service facilities A marina does not include facilities that provide boat repair or construction as their primary or sole use and that may provide three or less moorings as an accessory use.
- Any water area with a structure which is: Used for docking or otherwise mooring vessels; and Constructed to provide temporary or permanent docking space for more than ten boats.
- Small harbor or boat basin where dockage, supplies, fuel, etc are supplied.
- Place where boats can find fuel, water and other services Marinas also contain slips where boats can stay for a period of time A buoy or other object used to mark a location.
- Yat limanı.
- Marina, yat limanı
- Marina işletmeciliği.
- Lezzet vermek ve yumuşatmak amacıyla et, balık, tavuk vb. yiyecekleri sirke, şarap, yağ ve çeşitli baharat karışımlarıyla terbiye etme işlemi, marinasyon, marine etme.