lata ne demek?
- Dar ve kalınca tahta.
- Osmanlılarda ilmiyenin giydiği bir tür üstlük
Latasının kollarını geçirerek kapıya doğru yürüdü.P. Safa
- Dudak içinde olan beyazlık.
- Geniş (tıp)
- Dudaklarının içi beyaz olan kadın. (Osmanlıca'da yazılışı: lat'a)
- In the telecommunications industry, the US is divided into LATA's which are covered by one or more local telephone companies The local telephone companies are also referred to as local exchange carriers A LATA may have one or more area codes.
- Abbr Local Access and Transport Area.
- Local Access and Transport Area: This was created by the 1984 divestiture and defines the geographic area over which the LEC may provide toll calls The area is often smaller than that covered by a long distance area code Even though ten or twenty LATAs are normally to be found within the territory of a LEC, the LEC may not provide calls that cross LATA boundaries Such inter-LATA traffic is the exclusive domain of the IXC.
- Geographical area served by a single local telephone company.
- Telephone dialing area serviced by a single local telephone company Calls within LATAs are called local calls.
- Convulsive tic or hysteric neurosis prevalent among Malays, similar to or identical with miryachit and jumping disease, the person affected performing various involuntary actions and making rapid inarticulate ejaculations in imitation of the actions and words of another person.
- Local Access and Transport Area.
- Local Access and Transport Area One of 161 local geographical areas in the U S within which a local telephone company may offer telecommunications services.
- Local Access and Transport Area A telephone company term that defines a geographical area.
- Local Access and Transport Area - local geographic areas in the US where local phone companies can offer local and long distance telephone services.
- Local Area and Transport Area.
- Geographic boundaries of the local telephone network, specified by the FCC, in which a single LEC may perform its operations Communications outside or between LATAs are provided by IXCs.
- Local access transport area Regional TELCO Service, Interlata: See IXC.
- Local Access and Transport Area is a term in the U S for a geographic area covered by one or more local telephone companies, which are legally referred to as local exchange carriers A connection between two local exchanges within the LATA is referred to as intraLATA A connection between a carrier in one LATA to a carrier in another LATA is referred to as interLATA InterLATA is long-distance service The current rules for permitting a company to provide intraLATA or interLATA service are based on the Telecommunications Act of 1996.
- Hediye, armağan.
- Başkalarının konuşmalarını veya eylemlerini obsesif bir şekilde taklit etme ile tanımlanan isterik nevroz hastalığının Malay dilindeki adı (ayrıca lata)