boma ne demek?
- Zaire'de Kongo Nehri üresinde bir şehir
- Bir çeşit kumar
- Beam Orbit Measurement This equipment is at present the main user of the BST.
- Bureau of Meteorology.
- Bill of Material, a reference to the list of components on a board The total BOM cost of a board is a critical factor in designing a board.
- [pronounced 'bomb']Bill of Materials A list of components to be included on an assembly such as a printed circuit board For a PCB the BOM must include reference designators for the components used and descriptions which uniquely identify each component A BOM is used for ordering parts and, along with an assembly drawing, directing which parts go where when the board is stuffed.
- Beginning of Medium: The first location on the medium which can be accessed.
- Bills of Material.
- Beginning of message SIO.
- Booking Office Machine - Located at Premium stations All types of transactions are able to be carried out on a BOM Identified on tickets as '065' fixed installation or '066' portable machine.
- Abbreviation for 'Bill of Materials'.
- Yalan söylemek, uydurmak.
- To lie.