axial fan ne demek?
- Aksiyal vantilatör
- Bk. aksiyalis.
- Bir merkez, uzamış bir zon, bir filament veya dış veya yan kısımlarla ilişkili olabilen bölge.
- Axial, pertaining to an axis (straight line around which an object turns).
- Aksiyal iplikçik
axial flow fan
- Aksiyal akimli vantilatör
- Havalandırma aracı, pervane, pervane kanadı, vantilatör.
- Sıcak veya soğuk havayı dengeli olarak savuran araç.
- Bk. üfleç
- To ventilate; to blow on; to affect by air put in motion.
- To winnow; to separate chaff from, and drive it away by a current of air; as, to fan wheat.
- Pile that has been spread out, so that all of its cards are visible Only the topmost card in the fan will be completely visible; the other cards will be partially overlapped and hidden Fans may be spread left, right, up, or down; fanned down is the most common.
- When the car is at idle or being driven in heavy traffic at lower speeds, the fan pulls cool air through the radiator.
- Wedge-shaped body of sediment with a roughly semicircular map pattern and a gentle to steep upper surface that slopes away from the head or apex of the body.
- AVN forecast output for a specific location; used by meteorologists as a 'first guess'.
- Device that produces a pressure difference in air to move it.