atonal ne demek?
- Yeni bir bestecilik çığırına göre, ton ve makam temeline bağlı kalmadan oluşturulan (beste).
- Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
- Music that lacks a tonal center, or in which all pitches carry equal importance.
- Music that lacks a tonal centre, or in which all pitches carry equal importance.
- Commonly misused term which refers to music having no perceived tonal center This perception is often due to the uneducated ears of the listener Twelve-tone and serial music can almost always be referred to as atonal Also, many 19th century compositions can also be referred to as atonal.
- Music that has no well-defined tonal center; it often also implies the lack of chords or other traditional harmonic structures.
- The absence of a tonal center.
- What most songs sound like on a first sight-reading 2 Music that looks better than it sounds.
- Not having a key.
- Describes a piece or passage of music which is in no discernible key.
- Atonal, ton ve makam temeline dayanmayan atonal'ity , atonalite.
- Ahenksiz, atonal
- Atonalizm, (Müzik) atonalite, ahenksizlik, müzik anahtarsızlığı; ahenksiz beste tarzı; diyatonik sistemin alternatifi
- Ahenksiz müzik besteleyen kimse, anahtarsız müzik yazan kimse