approach control radar ne demek?
- Yaklaşma kontrol radarı
- Yaklaşmak işi, iktiran.
- Yaklaşma kontrolü
- Yaklaşmak, yanaşmak
- Görüşmek, temasta bulunmak
- Ulaşmak, varmak
- Yaklaştırmak, yakına getirmek
- Baş vurmak, müracaat etmek
- Başlamak, işe koyulmak
- Yaklaşma, yanaşma
- Yakına gelmek
- Spor golf topunu yeşil meydana sokan vuruş
- Kontrol etmek
- Kontrol yapmak
- İdare etmek, hakim olmak
- Kumanda cihazları, kontrol kolları ve düğmeleri
- Radyo dalgalarının yankısını alarak cisimlerin yerini ve uzaklığını bulabilen, genellikle uçak ve gemilerde kullanılan cihaz.
- Trafik polisleri tarafından kullanılan, taşıtların hızını saptamaya yarayan aygıt.
- İçgüdü, seziş
- Term coined from the phrase 'Radio Detecting and Ranging ' It is based on the principle that ultra-high frequency radio waves travel at a precise speed and are reflected from objects they strike It is used to determine an object's direction and distance.
- An electronic instrument that broadcasts and receives microwave signals back from precipitation areas, and determines their location, height, movement, and intensity rainbow: an arc displaying all colors in the visible light spectrum Formed when light from the sun is reflected and refracted through water droplets Always appears on the side of the sky opposite of the sun reflectivity: a measure of how well a surface turns the part of the radiation it receives back in the direction from which the radiation came refraction: bending of light as it passes through something with different properties, such as a light beam bending as it travels through glass relative humidity: ratio of the actual vapor pressure of the air to the saturation vapor pressure for the surrounding air temperature In other words, how much water the air is holding divided by how much water the air is capable of holding.
- An acronym for radio range and detecting A radio detection device that uses pulses of microwave-length energy to provide range, azimuth, and/or elevation data of objects.
- System using beamed and reflected radio-frequency radiation, usually microwave, to detect objects and measure ranges.
- Radio detecting and ranging; a device used to detect and determine the range to distant objects or atmospheric discontinuities by measuring the time for the echo of a radio wave to return from it and the direction from which it returns.
- By emitting high frequency radio waves and measuring where and how fast they were reflected, a radar instrument can measure things like distance, direction, speed, etc A radar instrument can 'see' objects in the dark as well as penetrate cloud cover.
- An electronic means of determining distance.
Türetilmiş Kelimeler (bis)
approach controlapproachapproach a taskapproach aboutapproach angleapproach fixapproach lightingapproach roadapproach routeapproach speedapproappraisableappraisalappraisal by expertsappraisal methodappraisal panelcontrolcontrol accesscontrol access to shared resources usingcontrol accountcontrol animalcontrol apparatuscontrol ballcontrol bar on playbackcontrol batterycontrol blockcontracontra accountcontrabandcontraband goodcontraband of war