şehri gezmek ne demek?
- Do a town.
- Gam (II) dizisinde "si" ile "re" arasındaki ses.
- Bu sesi gösteren nota işareti.
- Syllable attached to the first tone of the major diatonic scale for the purpose of solmization, or solfeggio.
- It is the first of the seven syllables used by the Italians as manes of musical tones, and replaced, for the sake of euphony, the syllable Ut, applied to the note.
- In England and America the same syllables are used by many as a scale pattern, while the tones in respect to absolute pitch are named from the first seven letters of the alphabet.
- To place; to put.
- To cause; to make; with an infinitive.
- To bring about; to produce, as an effect or result; to effect; to achieve.
- To perform, as an action; to execute; to transact to carry out in action; as, to do a good or a bad act; do our duty; to do what I can.
- To bring to an end by action; to perform completely; to finish; to accomplish; a sense conveyed by the construction, which is that of the past participle done.
şehri ayağa kaldırmak
- Paint the town red.
şehri enine geçen
- Cross town
- Hava alma, hoş vakit geçirme vb. amaçlarla bir yere gitmek, seyran etmek
- Bir yerde dolaşmak, yürümek
- Gitmek, başvurmak.
- Bir yeri görüp incelemek.
- Hasta ayağa kalkmak.
- Herhangi bir biçimde gezinmek.
- Bir yerde gezi yapmak.